The Nordic Implementation Conference will take place at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel. The conference planners have reserved a block of rooms for conference participants. When registering for the conference, you will have the opportunity to also book your accommodation.
Join The Implementation Run!
Conferencing requires energy. To help you charge your batteries prior to conference day 2, we have the perfect offer for you: Start your day with The Implementation Run! Choose between a 5 or a 10 km route, take a sneak peek of downtown Copenhagen and beat your personal best. Both runs will be guided by a trained instructor from fitness.dk Scandinavia. Check out the 5 km route or the 10 km route and sign up for the run as part of your conference registration!
Registration is open!
You can register for the conference here. Prior to registration consider the following:
- Conference rates
- Early Bird (expires on December 22, 2017): DKK 3,500
- Late Bird (from December 23, 2017): DKK 4,100
- There is a limited number (20) of tickets available for university students at a reduced rate of DKK 2,500. Prior to registration you will need to send a copy of your student identity card to the EIC secretariat
- Please join us for a conference diner on May 29 – you can book your table as part of your conference registration.
- Members of the European Implementation Collaborative are eligible to a discount of DKK 80 – please sign your free membership prior to registering for the conference.
- Members of the Danish Implementation Network have the opportunity for a DKK 800 discount if they have signed a 2018 DIN membership. This can be done through the DIN website or by contacting DIN directly.
- Our cancellation policy
- Your registration is binding and no refund possible.
- Notification of cancellations must be sent by email to ConferenceCare on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case you are not able to participate, you may pass your reservation to a colleague. If you wish to make a name change, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the full name and email address of the new participant.