The Nordic Implementation Conference is co-hosted by the European Implementation Collaborative (EIC) and six Danish organisations:
- The National Board of Social Services
- The Danish Agency for Labour Market and Recruitment
- The Unit for Production, Research and Innovation at the Region Zealand
- The Unit of Clinical Research (UCAR) at the University of Southern Denmark
- The University Hospital Amager-Hvidovre at the Capital Region of Denmark
- The Centre for Learning in Organisations (CLIO) at Aalborg University
Representatives from these host organisations form a planning committee that prepares the conference together with co-hosts from Finland, Norway, and Sweden.
Bianca Albers, chairman of the board for the European Implementation Collaborative, is chairing the 2018 Nordic Implementation Conference.