About the 2018 Nordic Implementation Conference
- The 3rd Nordic Implementation Conference will take place from May 28-30, 2018.
- The conference will be held at the Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- The conference advances the field of implementation science and practice. Participants will hear about and discuss ways to effectively integrate research into practice and policy – be it in education, social welfare or health
- The Nordic Implementation Conference provides a platform for knowledge exchange and critical debate among implementers from practice, research and policy.
- Our scope is multidisciplinary, and we invite professionals from all human service sectors – health, social welfare, and education – to attend.
- No matter whether you are a practitioner, consultant, organisational leader, evaluator, researcher or policy developer, and no matter whether you work for a government organisation, NGO, service agency, research institution or intermediary – this conference is for anyone working with and in implementation.
If you want to subscribe to conference updates, please register here.